Deputy Manager at Deloitte
Views:949 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Deloitte - Application Security Role (3-10 yrs)
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Works on projects with clearly defined guidelines as team member with responsibility for project delivery
- Works under general supervision with few direct instructions
- Performs cyber security assessments which includes vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, network security architecture review, secure configuration / code review, etc.
- Understands basic business and information technology management processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of firm's methodologies, frameworks and tools
Participate in practice development initiatives
- Experience in Infrastructure Penetration Testing and Application Security Testing
- Experience in Secure Code Review (Code Security Review)
- Experience in conducting configuration reviews of Windows, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Databases, etc.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management tools: (Kali Linux, Acunetix, AppScan, Nexpose, Qualys Guard, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Fortify etc.)
- Experience in basic scripting such as: Shell, Python, PERL, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Technologies such as: IPSEC, SSL, SSH, VPN, Ethernet Token Ring, WAP, SMTP, FTP, Frame Relay, WAN, ATM, FDDI, DSL, ISDN, HP Openview, Sun NetManage, Cisco Works, Radius, Big Brother, F5.