HR at Dellner Bubenzer India Private Limited
Views:592 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Dellner Bubenzer - Manager - Quality Assurance/Quality Control (12-15 yrs)
The QA Manager will be responsible for all Quality related functions related to the following products that are manufactured:
Hydraulic Power Packs, Cooling Systems, Hydraulic Piston Accumulators, Hydraulic Cylinders
These products are manufactured and supplied as OEM Equipment to various customers in the Wind Turbine Industry and Industrial Hydraulics Domain
Main quality-related Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Quality Management system processes are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Monitor all day-to-day QA functions related to incoming, in process & final inspection (Inspection records, Product traceability, Measuring equipment's, Corrective and Preventive actions)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align the QA department with broader organizational goals.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track Quality performance and identify areas for improvement.
Main Safety-related Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, and safety protocols.
- Implement quality control measures to maintain product/service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor safety practices and promote a culture of safety awareness among team members.
Details of tasks related to the above responsibilities:
- Monitoring Incoming inspection/In process /Final inspection
- Initiation & closures of PPAP for NPD (New product development) for customers
- Handling of customer complaints and driving action 8D, CAPA etc
- Monitoring effectiveness of QMS and EHS (9001,14001 and 45001)
- Planning & conducting of internal Quality Audit
- Planning & conducting of external Quality Audit
- Reporting NCRs to management
- Follow-ups with individual dept on closures of NCRs/Improvements
- Planning & conducting of MR meeting
- Coordinating with individual dept in gathering data for MR meeting
- Handling of training records
- Active participation in supplier evaluation
- Critical Supplier periodical assessment (once a year)
- Monitoring of supplier performance monthly basis
- Initiation & closures of PPAP for NPD (New part development) for Suppliers
- Finalizing documents requirements for any critical component which are not covered under PPAP
- Visiting to supplier places for new parts inspection.
- Interaction with suppliers on improvising the existing processes.
- Driving 8D /CAPA reports from suppliers for Higher trending issues/More no. of rejections.
- Handling of calibration of all equipment's includes incoming instruments, in process and final (Testing equipment's) (Interacting with calibration bodies)
- Preparing monthly reports includes supplier rejection report, internal rejection report, customer complaints.
- Monitoring of accident control chart and reporting of any accidents to Management with proper action plan to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring and Global reporting on health and safety data .
- Implementing the use of Appropriate PPE's in different work station.
- Maintaining of customer complaint tracker
- COPQ (cost of poor quality) report for customer complaints & internal rejections
Team Management and Development:
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of engineers, technicians, and support staff.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Conduct performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback, and identify training needs.
- Coordination with the Sales /Purchase & Production department to meet the Company Objectives
New Product Introduction:
Take an active role in NPI projects of the company.
Vendor and Supplier Relations:
- Coordinate with the Purchase Department for all activities related to Supplier evaluation, Supplier approval and periodic audits.
- Take an active role in supplier development activities.
Reporting and Communication:
- Prepare regular reports on departmental performance, project status, and key metrics.
- Communicate operational updates and challenges to senior management.