Talent Acquisition Advisor at Dell
Views:2658 Applications:658 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:542
Dell - Strategic Consultant - Global Operations/Supply Chain (7-15 yrs)
Strategic Consultant (Global Operations/ Supply Chain)
Global Operations Strategy Consultant:
Our Global Operations Strategy team is at the heart of Dell Technologies' supply chain. It deals with a wide range of initiatives including the design of our global operations footprint, fulfillment approaches for new or developing markets, manufacturing optimization, and procurement strategy, among many others. Providing leadership in design and planning, and collaborating across all operations functions, they lead the development of our global operations to help achieve our long-term growth objectives. They also keep us ahead of the curve by analyzing trends and developments in markets and technology before translating them into strategic operational plans.
Join us as a Strategic Business Development Consultant on our Strategic Business Development Team in Remote India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve:
As a Consultant in our Global Operations Strategy organization, you will have the opportunity to contribute to projects such as global operations footprint design, supply chain optimization, procurement strategy and the management of innovation and technology in the supply chain. Working as a team, you are expected to aid Dell's executives to drive key business decision. As part of an incubator of future leaders at the company, you will be developed with the end goal of moving on to a leading role within the organization.
- Provide analytical rigor and produce fact-based reports and analyses to support decision making.
- Conduct extensive research and coordinating with cross-functional teams to collect business critical data
- Analyze data to derive implications and/or create relevant business/industry reports
- Support the formulation of insights and recommendations as part of a Strategy project team
- Be part of a fast-paced dynamic environment that requires the ability to carry out detailed and accurate data analysis on a consistent basis.
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills along with Effective project and change management skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills & Ability to build good networks and influence across functional organizations.
- Ability to work with senior executives
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to function independently and guide junior team members
- Post-graduate degree in business or supply chain. Master's degree (Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.) from a top-tier university with 8-10 years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Management consulting preferred; high tech experience an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.