Talent Acquisition Advisor at Dell
Views:625 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Dell - Senior Advisor - Sales Planning & Strategy (12-16 yrs)
Global Sales COO Business Management - Sales Planning & Strategy Sr. Advisor
- Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can- t wait for you to discover this for yourself.
- This person will be a part of the team supporting the Global Go-to-Market (GTM) Insights and Analytics team for Global Sales business. The goal of this team is identifying, defining, analyzing and recommending potential new growth strategies for Dell's Commercial Business. Also, supporting strategic and operational projects from ideation through execution.
- Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact as a Sales Planning & Strategy Senior Advisor in Bangalore
What will you achieve:
The person will be responsible for using robust data analytics skills and work with internal stakeholders and external partners to evaluate customer segments, Go-To-Market & Route-To-Market models, and build specific actionable recommendations to improve Dell's GTM. The candidate will have hands-on analytics capabilities and expertise in problem-solving techniques.
Develop Growth Strategy:
- Drive key strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability objectives. Collect and analyzes data required for modelling project objectives and develop detailed financial models including market sizing, revenue modeling, OPEX and CAPEX estimates
- Create resource allocation and sales coverage models using financial and HR data and forecasting models that include multiple scenarios and provide a user interface with what-if functionality
- Write detailed business proposal and presentations including implementation plans
Drive Programs Execution:
- Establish internal (sales, marketing, product groups, and finance) and external relationships with professional service firms (Consultancy) to gain buy-in, support, and assistance for the project goals during and after project life-cycle; track and monitor project work plans, including objectives, tasks and time frames to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Manage project implementation and develop opportunity and action plan in implementation and coordinate business performance dashboard report production
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field required, MBA preferred
- 12+ years of relevant industry experience, preferred in Strategy Consulting, Sales Strategy, and/or Business Planning functions
- Strong capability with SQL and willingness to become expert with building queries / manipulating data to answer critical GTM questions (Mandatory)
- Excellent in MS EXCEL (Mandatory)
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex issues by conducting data-driven analysis of economics of different GTM strategies.
- Excellent in managing communication to executive leadership; strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Capable of leading direct and virtual teams across multiple cultures and geographies; Must be able to work in fast paced, dynamic environment, with changing priorities and Collaborative and inclusive team player that can work cross functionally to facilitate processes
- High sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, excellent follow-up, ability to set own agenda & workload; proficient in using data visualization software. Tableau, Power BI, etc.
Here's our story; now tell us yours
- Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
- What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
- We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.