Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Dell
Views:266 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Dell - Senior Advisor - Legal Counsel (8-10 yrs)
Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel
- From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices - Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters.Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Sr.Advisor, Legal Counsel in Bangalore
Manages a variety of legal business matters pertaining to the organization business- ranging from Global alliances to Facilities Management. Acts as advisor to sales and facilities teams - on global alliances contract terms, drafting local agreements, discussions/negotiations plus supporting the facilities teams on legal issues involving various leases, renewals, advise on legal developments and impact (new laws/regulations), support projects, any issues with regulatory authorities, litigation support, etc.
- Performs legal analysis tasks for business needs related to practice area(s).
- Performs legal research for business needs related to practice area(s) and recommends appropriate strategies to senior legal personnel.
- Drafts, reviews and/or negotiates legal documents for business needs related to practice area(s).
- Takes responsibility for departmental projects outside of primary practice area(s). Responds to internal and external legal inquiries
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a degree in Law Qualified attorney or equivalent in the relevant jurisdiction required
- Strong ability to manage relationships with outside counsel.
- Thorough knowledge of legal research skills.
- Strong ability to apply known legal principles to an unfamiliar set of facts.
- Should have experience in contract management, litigation regulatory
- Support to the government affairs team and CSR team on various initiatives, including on review of policies impacting legal/contracting requirements
- Strong ability to assess risk.
- Strong verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play- providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.