Dell EMC - Advisory Consultant - Cyber Recovery/Data Protection (8-20 yrs)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. Its how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Business Unit:
The Application and Digital Transformation Consulting Team at DELL EMC is a uniquely positioned to help customers in their Transformation Journey to make them relevant for the next decade. This niche team of over 200 consultants across the globe work with the Dell EMC global fortune 500 customers in
- Defining their Transformation road map
- Moving from legacy applications to Cloud-Native using Microservices
- Using DevOps to accelerate the development processes
To accelerate the capabilities and help take some of this to market we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant in our Bangalore office, who can come stitch end to end solutions for our customers in their Transformation Journey.
Our Consultants provide end-to-end custom consulting, design and implementation support for customers, specifically related to Dell Technologies products. This may include pre-sales kick-offs, consulting, initial design workshops, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. You will work closely with internal and customer resources to ensure a smooth transition from the initial consultation through to integration/production mode. You will be considered a subject matter expert around Cyber Recovery solutions and knowledgeable of industry best practices in the design and implementation of complex Cyber Recovery and Data Protection solutions.
- Lead Cyber Recovery solution and proposal development once project goals and objectives have been defined.
- Operate as a subject matter expert on Cyber Recovery solutions within the Consulting practice, including managing large customer engagements, delivering technical Cyber Recovery workshops to customers, and interpreting/managing complex Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Have full oversight of Cyber Recovery solutions at all stages of the lifecycle from initial requirement gathering/validation, through to solution design and delivery.
- Plan implementations and advance strategies for new initiatives
- Experience with Data Domain Technologies
- Experience with Data Protection/Backup Recovery Tools (Avamar, Networker, Netbackup, Veeam, TSM, Commvault, etc.)
- Must have strong consulting skills, executive presence to engage with customer, conduct customer workshops, drive requirements, drive methodology, strong documentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- 8-10+ years experience with the above
- Experience in Professional Services/Consulting Delivery
- 2 yrs+ experience supporting client with air gap data vaults and related recovery plans/strategies and implementations
- Strong Understanding of the wider IT landscape including Network, Storage, Compute, Replication, Backup/Recovery Architectures, Application, Database, and Middleware Architectures including technical knowledge of Secure Networking, Vmware ESXi, Vcentre, VSAN, software defined networking.
- Good understanding of frameworks such as ISO 27031, ISO 22301 and NIST Cyber security framework, and developing Cyber Recovery strategies, plans and tests
- Ability to assess client current state CR programs and needs (people/process/technology) and make recommendations for future state, to include developing Cyber Recovery strategies, plans and tests.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.