Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Dell
Views:232 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Dell - Consultant - Global Ethics & Compliance (10-14 yrs)
- You will primarily investigate a wide array of serious allegations of wrongdoing by Dell India employees. Not only will you be responsible for obtaining the necessary evidence to substantiate the allegations, but you will also be required to present the evidence in a manner which can be easily understood by internal stakeholders.
- This role also leads and executes other ethics initiatives such as messaging, communication and training. The Role reports to the VP Legal & Ethics.The Role requires strong working relationships with leaders in the business and functions (Legal & Compliance, Finance, HR and others). The Role also requires extensive collaboration and coordination with other members of the global Ethics & Compliance team.
- Investigate a variety of matters such as white collar crime, harassment and discrimination and compliance issues such as trade compliance, corruption, financial reporting, etc. across a range of processes and businesses.
- Lead, oversee and execute investigations either individually or in conjunction with other teams and ensure that appropriate investigative steps and protocols are followed.
- Work closely and collaborate with HR, Legal, Security Team members in ensuring timely and effective closure of investigations.
- Work closely with technical investigators who have the requisite skills to obtain digital evidence
- Evaluate the nuances of issues and recommend disciplinary and corrective action to appropriate decision makers.
- Implement and evangelise proactive initiates such as communications, messaging and training on topics relating to ethics and compliance.
- Collaborate and participate in Compliance Committees with senior management teams to drive understanding and accountability of compliance risks.
- Be a Trusted Business Partner: deliver effective compliance counsel and advice to leaders and employees across the Market. Act as the primary contact point and internal expert with respect to ethics & compliance matters
- Build strong, effective relationships with key business, functional and E&C leaders and employees to drive awareness and accountability for compliance issues programs.
- Conduct and/or cascade targeted training on compliance-related topics, latest policies and/or procedures.
- Drive a culture of integrity, compliance and accountability from the top leaders in the organization through to all employees.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: clear communicator who can write and speak simply and effectively
- Able to operate effectively in complex organisational and matrixed environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues
- Able to work independently, including ability to identify, plan and execute own priorities
- Adept at solving complex, business critical problems in a calm manner and with sound business judgment.
- Strong networker, internally and externally.
- Able to work well with ambiguity
- A team player with a strong ethos of collegiality and mutual respect.