Talent Acquisition Advisor at Dell
Views:334 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Dell - Business Intelligence Expert (5-15 yrs)
Business Intelligence Expert:
Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So, we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That's the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate, and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine, and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce to inform decisions with a global impact.
Join us as a in our Business Intelligence team in Bengaluru to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As a Business Intelligence Advisor, you will evaluate business data to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends that improve business performance. You will encourage best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization, and as a trusted advisor to the business you will also end users to determine information requirements.
- Analyze data, formulate conclusions and provide summary analysis and interpretation to business leadership
- Consult with business to identify new reports / dashboards needed to support business requirements
- Simplify and standardize reports / analytics solutions at regular intervals, define and influence metrics definitions from a global perspective
- Design, run and implement reporting / analytics solutions to support the business and collaborate with other groups to provide feedback and help in process improvement
- Follow industry trends and discuss them with the internal business/data teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in one/more of Visualization tools like PowerBI/Tableau etc.
- Exposure to building / maintaining data solutions (E.g. Data warehouse, Datamart etc.)
- Comfortable with MSBI Stack for reporting and automation
- Understanding of Software engineering concepts
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with proven expertise in reporting
- Proven experience in similar roles
- 6 to 12 years of experience
- Bachelors degree
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. Were proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.