Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition at Dell
Views:289 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dell - Benefits Consultant (12-18 yrs)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as the representative of our Global Benefits team in India.
What makes Dell so attractive to job seekers? It's not just the fact that we- re a groundbreaking business driving human progress through innovative technology - it's also the way that we treat our people. Our Global Benefits team plays a key role in ensuring that our people are generously rewarded for their hard work. We lead the development, implementation and maintenance of benefit programs that track trends in benefits while adhering to government legislation. We also deliver the processes and tools that facilitate the administration of these programs.
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of the India Market e.g., market practice and nuances within the country, vendor insights and a sense of leading technological practices in the benefits realm
- Develop & manage a strategic initiatives road map for benefits in India
- Lead strategic alignment of all country benefit activities with the Global Benefits strategy
- Partner with in-country stakeholders to ensure compliance with all statutory benefit programs requirements
- Drive the evaluation/development of plan design, policies and vendor selection based on needs assessment, cost competitiveness, market data analysis and other Global Benefits guiding principles
- Review Benefits Load Factor (BLF) for India with the Global Benefits financial lead
- Assess current programs in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Perform a similar role in proposing alternatives for the integration phase. Play a lead role in pulling together benefits information needed for transition services agreements, e.g., plan provisions, administrative details and benefits load numbers.
- Own in-country vendor oversight with guidance from Global Benefits and support from the Global Broker and General Procurement teams to establish metrics of success and monitor, measure and manage the services delivered and cost incurred
- Present periodic updates to senior management, e.g., forecasted budget numbers for the fiscal year, year-to-date actual performance relative to budget, proposed changes using the standardized template provided by the Corporate and innovative design concepts for future planning
- Play a key role in annual planning sessions with brokers and Country C&B, e.g., for plan renewals, plan design recommendations and vendor communications. Liaise with the Regional Global Benefits Lead for alignment and approval
- Act of the point of contact for India Thomson's Online Benefits Administration Portal. Work with the other Global Benefits team members to develop process improvements/enhancements
- Support country C&B in the Benefits Enrollment
- Act as an escalation point for India benefits-related matters
- Develop and drive wellness activities in India
- Support the local compensation and benefits teams in their professional development
- Identify and drive improvements to operating efficiency of our processes
- Build solid working relationships with payroll legal, tax, procurement, corporate audit to promote ongoing governance of programs and ensure appropriate business controls are established
- Promote strong alignment with wider HR teams to ensure robust deployment strategy is coordinated for all benefit programs
- Develop industry network relationships to leverage market intelligence on trends, practices and perspectives on managing and delivering employee benefit programs.
- Typically requires 12+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree, or 8+ years with a master's degree; or equivalent experience, technical strength and experience managing benefit programs and administration in the region.
- Excellent analytical, influencing, problem solving and organization skills.
- Exposure in working with Global teams in multi-national organization
- Solid business acumen
- Should thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong expertise in country benefits, related labor law, works councils and other governing bodies in India
- Ability to speak English fluently is mandatory
- Strong vendor, project and program management skills
- Good understanding of HRIS system (preferable workday) processes and web-enabled tools
- Proven and effective consulting skills. Consulting background is a plus
- Entrepreneurial instincts, ability to identify opportunities and advance corporate agenda in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is self-managed
- Excellent customer service and commitment to solving problems
- Team player and facilitator of team work
- Strong information management and exchange skills, gathering, processing and reporting data
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.