Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:3528 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Delivery Solution Consultant - IT (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for managing people and measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- This is primarily a role that combines the skills of a project manager and business analyst, about 40% of the time and effort expected to be on management.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Create and communicate meaningful and accurate status reports to keep management informed of progress and issues
- Successfully drive and lead customer engagement and ensure delivery of quality solution. Also, should engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Promote and propose company's analytics solutions to customers to enable their business goals and objectives
- Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish, innovate and take risks where required
- Influence and contribute to company's product road-map based on field/customer inputs.
- Willingness to travel to Customer Locations within and outside the United States as part of the job.
Technical: Statistic techniques such as Time Series, Statistical Modeling, Predictive Analytics, Forecasting, Data Extraction, Data Processing, Process Design, Variance Analysis, R, SAS, and Python.
Business: Intellectual Curiosity, innovation, business acumen, communication skills, teamwork, time management.