HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:450 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Delivery Partner/Project Manager - IT (10-16 yrs)
Delivery Partner/Project Manager - J44962
The Delivery Partner he/she will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Company Revenue organization & Practice stakeholders to provide world class services to the Customer.
- Successful development and improvement of customer relationships with all the key leadership of the client by establishing and participating in client facing meetings, presentations and functional reporting.
- Leading a team of geographically dispersed Client Technology Teams Project Managers to deliver to scope, on time, and on budget.
- Ensuring that the Client Technology agenda, in terms of new demand and existing Run service is correctly understood and managed also that the delivery agenda and priority is compliant with requirements. A critical part of this role is finding the correct balance here so that optimum customer satisfaction is achievable in terms of quality, cost and speed of delivery.
- Successful development and improvement of customer relationships within the accounts by establishing and participating in client facing meetings, presentations, and functional reporting.
- Maintaining program/project end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence for Client Technology.
- Participate in governance structures for client related projects.
- Driving strategic planning, financial planning, service level management and projects.
- Providing performance reporting to senior leadership including Account Executives and capabilities management to ensure goals are achieved.
- Driving cost reduction efforts through improved efficiencies and standardization of delivery methods.
- Identifying account goals and driving solutions development from design teams to provide cost effective solutions in achieving customer business goals.
- Adhering to the firms Independence, Compliance and Regulatory processes including -Information Security
- Lead and manage the Global Accreditions programs such as CMMi assessment program etc.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Thought leader in IT services delivery with a client centric focus.
- Ability to operate and influence at a Senior Leadership level
- Experienced Leader with a proven track record in successfully delivering Technology to our clients.
- Must be able to work within a matrix organization balancing the needs of the customer against firm initiatives and goals.
- Ability to make decisions in complex situations whilst negotiating with customers to ensure achievement of key business objectives.
- Manage multiple and diverse program colleagues and stakeholder expectations to deliver infrastructure and capabilities in alignment with customer needs with appropriate transparency.
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible.
- Manage, negotiate and resolve project risks effectively.
- Think strategically and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Leader and team player sets example for sub-leads, project managers, business analysts and others to follow.
- Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment.
- Operate as an empowering leader; makes others look great.
- Flexible, Agile and able to adapt style to deliver.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Proven People leader
Proven track record of delivering technology services, capabilities, world class customer service in IT Applications delivery for large global organizations.
Strong domain knowledge in Banking and Financial Services 15 years of project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment. Payments domain is added advantage.
Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate to find win-win resolution to conflicts arising between Client and Company Technology leads
Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations.
Strong executive presence
Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps.
Strong people leadership skills. Initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships.
Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
The Delivery Partner will lead across broad & diverse teams. Overseeing delivery managers as well as providing leadership across multiple disciplines to successfully deliver to client technology teams.
The Delivery Partner is empowered to exercise sound judgment and encouraged to make clear decisions on project issues, managing relationships, delivering value, providing leadership and guidance to direct reports, and partnering with peer team members.
Education: A Technology / Business related degree; or equivalent work experience
- 15 years in IT industry.
- Deep understanding of Banking and Financial Services.
- Significant experience in an Applications, Infrastructure delivery, operations and program delivery roles
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
Language Requirements: Fluent in ENglish"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.