Delivery Manager - Recruitment Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients by developing knowledge of their requirements
- Manage the full life-cycle of HR services provided to clients, including working across internal teams to Address and proactively avoid service issues
- Monitor and ensure client satisfaction with HR services including manage communication with clients
- Support HR component of proposals to client prospects.
- Interface with business development teams to ensure HR services are accurately outlined to clients
- Assist clients with resolution to employee issues, including compliance, hiring, and performance
- Maintain working knowledge of current and upcoming HR legislation
- Set strategy for and administer performance management programs
- Strategist hiring plans as per requirements - campus hiring, field hiring/head hunting, portal hiring, and Referral hiring
- Standardize employee counseling related to performance concerns and disciplinary matters
- Interface with clients requiring staffing services to determine mandates, salaries and JD for short term and Long term staffing requirements
- Track performance for team with respective to client is published on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.