Recruitment Consultant at Recruitment Consultant
Views:4420 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Delivery Manager/Program Manager/Project Manager - IT/ITeS - Management Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (2-10 yrs)
Delivery Manager/Project Manager Bangalore / Contractual role for 3 months. Bangalore based management consulting firm is looking for the IT project delivery
Program manage the wave-wise transition to interim stage (both the preparation and execution stages), including change management and liaison with key stakeholders Drive critical activities around areas pertaining to legal carve-out and migration support Collaborate with Transformation lead on vertical / account meetings
- Hands-on execution and management of the projects, with IT as well as Telecom.
- Project planning, estimating, coordinating and controlling project solution delivery/implementation.
- Scheduling and management of progress and resources, and delegation of tasks.
- Establishing appropriate project quality standards in consultation with customers/partners and implementing appropriate quality management practices/processes/systems to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordination and facilitation across Azure engineering resources to support a successful program
- Establishing effective, open communication channels among project participants and all key stakeholders.
- Having a good technical experience & good understanding of a number of critical telecom platforms & Intelligent Network applications, Service Layer offerings (i.e. IN/SCP, Pre-Paid, VAS, SMS, VPN, Roaming, Hosted Solutions).
- Facilitating the production of project documentation and reporting for executive management.
- Establishing clear project baselines, clearly defined Scope Of Work & Deliverables.
- Establishing strict Change Control mechanisms and management of all project changes.
- Perform Risk assessments, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Manage Escalations externally as well as internally.
- Reporting Project Metrics, variances, estimations and impact analysis.
Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech., M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA