Managing Director at Options Executive Search Private Limited
Views:2590 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Delivery Manager - Professional Services - Intelligent Network & Security solutions (17-22 yrs)
Our client is a global provider of Intelliegent Network and Security solutions.
You will work closely with HQ Professioanl Services team, project manager team and
- Responsible for deploying company's products at our customers around APAC
- Responsible for execution of proof of concepts, trials and demos.
- Deliver on-site technical training to partners and customers
- Perform installations and upgrades, as well as Interoperability Testing (IoT)
- Under the team responsibility to review technical documents including ATP (Acceptance Test Plan) and MOPs (Method of Procedure)
We are looking for a Professional like YOU
- At least 5 years of direct managerial experience
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Linux knowledge
- Network security experience-an advantage
- System experience (such Diameter, Radius etc.) and application protocols-an advantage
- Bash and other scripting skills-an advantage
- Experience with virtualization (e.g., OpenStack, VMware, Virtual Box)-an advantage
- Experience of 5 + years within the telecom industries with specific DSL, cable and mobile technologies
- Possess solid technical telecommunications skills
- Solid TCP/IP knowledge, Linux
- 3GPP/Standards, Mobile infrastructure and Tier 1 providers/Carrier - an advantage
- Service oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.