Recruiter at Maven Workforce
Views:1338 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Delivery Manager - Manufacturing Domain - IT (8-12 yrs)
Role : Delivery Manager
Required Technical Skill Set: Statistical methods, ML,R and Python
Desired Experience Range:8+Years
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in some of the data mining (supervised and unsupervised learning), Statistical modeling techniques such as Pattern Mining, Decision trees, Support Vector Machines, Random Forests, Rule induction, Nearest neighbor, Association Rule Mining, AI, Deep learning
- Need to have good exposure to traditional analytics methods such as Forecasting, regression methods, and hypothesis testing
- Strong understanding of theories, principles, and practices of the above techniques.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of modeling tool such as R, Python
- Responsible for providing general analytical advice and training to the team
- Responsible for governing machine learning model specifications
- Experience with at least 1 programming language such as Java, .Net, C or C++.
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language such as Python, Perl, PHP, or Shell Script
- Familiarity with at least 1 of visualization software and techniques (Tableau or Qlikview), and business intelligence (BI) software, such as Microstrategy, Cognos, BO, Pentaho, etc.
- Experience/knowhow on Big Data technologies
- Exposure to Manufacturing domain
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- Initiate new projects and approves resources and plans for the new projects.
- Monitor/Reviews projects and deliverable status, scope cost and schedule Reviews and approves the project plans and monitors periodically the compliance to the same.
- Drive the Business requirements gathering for Analytics projects
- Proven technical strength and creativity - the ability to think outside the box for technical solutions(Analytical methods, Machine learning methods and tools such as R and Python).
- Strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills - ability to coordinate deliverables across teams.
- Interacts with customers to manage expectations, and ensures smooth project execution to achieve high customer satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.