Managing Consultant at V5Global
Views:2865 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Delivery Manager - Learning & Development Domain - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
- Participate in and lead client engagements in the area of learning and development. This will include project management, stakeholder engagement, leading teams and proactive communication and reporting
- Partner with senior stakeholders and leverage his/her experience in Consulting, Learning Solutions, Team management and Relationship management to meet their strategic human capital requirements.
- Consult with multiple stakeholders in client organizations to understand their Talent development challenges
- Build and hold key client relationships
- Create or customize tailored proposals, presentations and other materials
- Liaise between the client and the technical team during discussion and proposal discussions
- Building impactful learning solutions aligned with global mandates and functional needs of clients
- Establish relationships and rapport with client service teams and firm leadership
- Prior experience in consulting organizations on large L&D interventions across management levels, or talent development interventions such as leadership development programs, competency development, psychometric assessments, training needs analysis and so on.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills, in-depth understanding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, an excellent track record of dependability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.