Co-Founder at Hire Hunters
Views:322 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Delivery Manager - IT (8-15 yrs)
About the Role:
As a Delivery Manager (DM), you will work with colleagues spread across India, USA and UAE and be a key contributor to the profitability and business stakeholder satisfaction across businesses. You will communicate often and manage businesses to influence decisions like project staffing, consultant pooling scenarios, mix optimisation, workforce planning and readiness.
- Working with the project teams and leaders within StatusNeo, you will play a fundamental role in enabling them to staff and deliver a range of multimillion-dollar projects, with a direct impact on our customers.
- Manage all aspects technical delivery of software platforms and services supporting servicing applications including, technical solutions, resource management, capacity management, knowledge management.
- Build strong relationships with the teams based on trust and incremental track record of high-quality delivery as the scope expands
- Continuously partner with business and technical partners to deliver and mature the application roadmap
- Enforce and improve existing Agile operating processes; Gain buy-in for operational strategies working with key partners
- Fulfil engagement staffing requests by setting up appropriate teams of technology architects, leads, developers, testers and Agile experts. Nurture technology partner network to expedite team setup.
- Make sound staffing decisions and resolve conflicts within the practice that have significant impact on utilisation and on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction with the staffing of their engagements and achieve and exceed utilization and bench targets across the business.
- Your excellent planning, decision making and organisational skills, along with a proven ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, will position you for success in this role.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in a consultant or delivery management role for a growing enterprise scale business
- A background of working in a role that has an international operations and service delivery.
- You will have excellent platform instincts, strong relationship management and communication skills coupled with a passion for business, technology while delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Knowledge of professional services concepts such as utilization, billable resource, and resource management tools (desirable)
StatusNeo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.