Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:1652 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Delivery Manager - Hardware Design & Engineer - Product Based Firm (12-24 yrs)
What we look for Delivery Manager-Hardware Design n Engineer for Global Presence of Product Based company-Pune
- Thorough knowledge of applicable HW design and development practice; design techniques and systems and language platforms.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process, and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different embedded product development life cycles (waterfall, iterative) and contemporary HW design assurance processes and automated tools.
- Must have experience in managing and working with distributed team members.
- Knowledge of internet and e-business processes, disciplines and standards
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of the software development area
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Able to take ownership and work on project timelines
- Self-motivated takes initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation where there are a variety of variables
- Strong business acumen, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Strong proven leadership capabilities
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Methodologies or equivalent
- Knowledge of Fire Detection Systems or similar systems
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate a highly skilled technical team
- BE (ECE/EIE/ETC/CSE) Degree in a technical field is required.
- 10-15 yrs experience years on HW end to end product design along with 2-4 years in a supervisory experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.