Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1826 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delivery Manager - Cyber Security (13-20 yrs)
We have a Senior opportunity for Delivery Manager - Cyber Security with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai location.
- Manage all facets of a team of security analysts and incident handlers who provide 24/7/365 security monitoring and incident response functions
- Mentor and provide career development of security operations center staff
- Develop and deliver long term roadmap strategies
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve security operations functions, incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions
- Research industry trends, identify ongoing security threats, analyze new security testing tools, and provide recommendations on the need and usefulness of services and/or products
- Effectively communicate security concepts with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Deliver case and detection metric data to leadership
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Plan security for special and high-risk events.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in creation of security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- 13+ years of total work experience with 8+ years relevant Security experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering or any other equivalent degree
- ISO 27001 certification
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM are added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including presentation skills