Account Manager at Confidential
Views:6872 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Delivery Manager - Cards Operations - Bank (10-25 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
- Provide guidance in developing and maintaining procedures for product/process implementation and support business in handling various promos and product programs
- Implement, maintain and improve processes to ensure effective operational processes to monitor and maintain financial/non financial controls and achieve business objectives to enhance customer experience and profitability
- Be part of the business decision and work closely with product and promotions teams to understand current and future requirements, ensuring the crucial balance between risk and service is well understood and accepted.
- Provide guidance in developing and maintaining procedures for product implementation, financial transaction reversals, handling various loyalty programs fulfillment, various card related maintenance activities, card upgrades and new issuance of cards.
Key result areas :
- Manage day to day card maintenance processes, timely processing of financial transaction reversals, support in fulfilling loyalty programs, business file validations and controls.
- Examine accounting systems and operations to ensure assigned activities are carried out in accordance with established policies and objectives; identify and implement revisions in procedures or systems to increase efficiency of work flow, to reduce time and cost of operations.
- Timely and quality response to internal stakeholders on customer requests/complaints received from branches, channels, customer service units, calls centers and other business units.
- Ensuring compliance to bank's internal control and compliance requirements, card schemes compliances and regional switch regulations.
- Handling of Change Request, BRD, SRS for any new changes, business initiatives, Product launches with further UAT execution support and sign off. Adherence to Change management guidelines
- Emerge as the product expert for all relevant areas reporting to this position.
- Ensure that Bank's Compliance and Regulatory procedures are followed. Ensure adequate training to staff such that all functions are performed with zero errors and within expected TATs
- Ensure maintenance of MI for staff productivity and constantly strive to increase the level of individual as well as unit's overall productivity. Also to ensure that necessary job rotation and training is provided for staff development and career growth.
- Create an atmosphere conducive to mutual co-operation among staff members and foster team spirit.
- Ensure unit attains satisfactory internal and external audit rating.
- Ensure that unit's standard operating procedures are reviewed, change documents are maintained and updated regularly
- Ensure the transactions are processed as per the unit's SLA and the operational errors/losses are very minimum. Manage Monthly - MER, KRI, RCSA and Reconciliation reporting within the timelines
- Constantly work towards generation of new ideas/innovations and ensure year on year digitization/productivity/process automation targets are achieved.
- Tracking of system issues and liaising with various departments for issue resolution.