Manager at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:875 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Delivery Leader - Finance & Accounts - BPO/ITeS (17-25 yrs)
- Role incumbent will be responsible for SLA management and customer satisfaction across a portfolio for complete F&A delivery which primarily includes engaging with CFOs, key client stakeholders, understanding their requirements and Outsourcer's ability to meet them
- Ensures and monitors all processes are in place to pro-actively deliver consistent service quality
- Ensure resources, capabilities and capacity to meet Customer requirements
- Motivate, develop and mentor entire team will be spear heading 2000+ FTEs across F&A all towers along with P&L management for the said accounts.
Desired Skill set :
- Preferably a qualified CA / CWA / MBA professional with minimum 17+yrs of work experience in F&A Outsourcing industry of which 7 to 10 years in managing large programs of over 1,000 FTEs.
- Understanding of Technology and various ERPs being used in Finance world is required
- Experience in managing/supporting transitions and digital transformation of complex F&A projects is mandatory.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills is pre-requisite for the role.