Recruitment Consultant at SmartServices
Views:1636 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Delivery Leader - Automation (10-20 yrs)
- Lead solution design, technology assessment, build and delivery of enterprise automation solutions.
- Build a qualified team of process designers, automation technologists and architects with experience in different automation platforms.
- Provide design and architecture leadership to project teams so as to deliver enterprise scale solutions.
- Drive intelligent automation enablement workshops to ensure adoption of platform standards and best practices across the enterprise.
- Manage project risk, reporting, governance and escalations in a proactive manner.
- Manage project financials and ensure projects are delivered as per scope, budget, schedule, quality and benefits.
- Summarize, create presentations and present initiative-specific key findings, performance and recommendations to Senior and Executive Leadership.
- Directly lead, motivate and coach Intelligent Automation project teams in order to meet the needs and requirements of the client.
- Must have led key automation initiatives that required complex solution design, enterprise scale and change management.
- Deep Understanding of automation and emerging technology solutions including BPM, RPA, AI, Machine learning.
- BPM platforms like Pegasystems and Appian
- Complex operational, regulatory or customer service automation initiatives across 100's of users.
- Good understanding of Content automation / OCR technologies and the interplay between process and content automation frameworks.