Recruitment Consultant at SmartServices
Views:1683 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Delivery Leader - Automation (10-20 yrs)
- Lead solution design, technology assessment, build and delivery of enterprise automation solutions.
- Build a qualified team of process designers, automation technologists and architects with experience in different automation platforms.
- Provide design and architecture leadership to project teams so as to deliver enterprise scale solutions.
- Drive intelligent automation enablement workshops to ensure adoption of platform standards and best practices across the enterprise.
- Manage project risk, reporting, governance and escalations in a proactive manner.
- Manage project financials and ensure projects are delivered as per scope, budget, schedule, quality and benefits.
- Summarize, create presentations and present initiative-specific key findings, performance and recommendations to Senior and Executive Leadership.
- Directly lead, motivate and coach Intelligent Automation project teams in order to meet the needs and requirements of the client.
- Must have led key automation initiatives that required complex solution design, enterprise scale and change management.
- Deep Understanding of automation and emerging technology solutions including BPM, RPA, AI, Machine learning.
- BPM platforms like Pegasystems and Appian
- Complex operational, regulatory or customer service automation initiatives across 100's of users.
- Good understanding of Content automation / OCR technologies and the interplay between process and content automation frameworks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.