Manager - TA at AIESEC
Views:234 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delivery Lead - IT/ITeS (10-12 yrs)
- Multinational AI company based across US, UK, and India. Helping clients in automation, using a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques.
- Team includes PhDs, top rankers/medalists from top-notch universities. Has been granted over 20 patents till now.
The Role :
- The Delivery Lead will fuel the growth of the company by working with key stakeholders on product and customer success teams by delivering products that have high client impact.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) :
- Be responsible for delivery of all multiple product implementation across clients on the parameters of schedule, budget, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a strong client relationship through team and personal interactions. Be the delivery point of escalation for the client for any issue.
- Make sure that the right delivery expectations are set with the clients and no delay incurs in any project.
- Manage all Project Managers. Understand their challenges and help mitigate them.
- Come up with and drive specific processes/systems that might be client/account specific, to ease the flow of work and deliverables.
- Support Account Management by providing intelligence on growth opportunities and Review SOWs before they are shared with the clients.
- Identify strengths and skill gaps in the team, invest time in training and provide regular feedback.
- Manage adoption of product licenses across clients / regions.
- Ensure value delivery as per the success criteria.
- The ideal Delivery Lead will be detail oriented in nature, passionate about working with highly skilled managers, lead the team and have a deep commitment to ensure outstanding client satisfaction.
Key Requirements and Qualifications :
- 10-12 years of overall experience in software development projects.
- 4-5 years of hands-on software development experience, preferably back-end development.
- 4-6 years of project management experience with at least 75% of the time spent on managing fixed-price or outcome-based projects. Good exposure to the Agile software development process.
- Proven success in managing complex projects on-time and on- or below-budget.
- Ability to manage multiple project managers & development teams.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Strong sense of empathy and emotional awareness. Impeccable attention to detail.
Bonus Skills :
- Ability to solve unstructured problems.
- Appreciation for good design and architecture.
- Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch.