Recruitment Consultant at People Resources
Views:368 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Delivery Lead - Investment Bank Division - Renewable Energy Sector (3-5 yrs)
The candidate will work dedicatedly with an investment bank and will be responsible for handling projects, including company profiles, industry studies, valuation, trading, and transaction comps, benchmarking across sectors including Power, Energy, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Technology, others. The candidate will be in direct interaction with the client and responsible for the final delivery of projects.
1. Supporting our clients on preparing pitch books, company profiles, industry studies, company-focused discussion documents, CIMs, trading comps, precedent transactions comps, valuation models, studying & analyzing different business & financial models.
2. Managing delivery and execution of projects including memos, case studies, broker/operational benchmarking, potential buyer analysis, ownership analysis, etc.
- MBA/ CFA/ CA
- Relevant 3+ years of Power, Energy / Utility, and Infra sector experience in the Investment Banking division of a bank, boutique firm, KPO, consultancy, or advisory firm.
- Working knowledge of databases such as Factset, MergerMarket, SNL, CapitalIQ, Inframation, Bloomberg, Thomson Research, etc.
- MS Office skills - should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word