HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:177 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Delivery Lead - Advanced Analytics/ROI Engine - FMCG/FMCD (11-14 yrs)
Advanced Analytics (ROI Engine) Delivery Lead
- Looking for Diversity candidate (female) for Hyderabad location
- Lead the ROI Engine team Global Transformation agenda ensuring MM Model is relevant for the business, properly integrated into the Sectors Global way of working and with the robustness and flexibility needed to drive ROI results; with specific geographic responsibility for one of the key teams within the Sector (e.g. MENA, APAC, India, or ANZ)
Accelerate business growth and efficiency by leading the regional team within the Sector Vertical responsible for:
- Aligning key stakeholder needs, prioritizing, and properly communicating this roadmap throughout the business.
- Reporting (creating/updating dashboards, delivering periodic and on-demand performance reviews, and addressing ad-hoc requests based on internal and external data sources)
- Advanced Analytics (deployment, scaling, development, and enhancement of statistical models to address key business questions: Growth Driver Modeling/Marketing Mix Modeling, pricing, assortment, market structure, innovation forecasting, drivers analyses, category growth forecasts, etc.); and
This role is with the Global business services arm of Media and data global function at:
- In this role, you will play a key role in shaping the future of media measurement strategy for , esp. with focus on building an understanding role of media as key Growth Driver thru ROI and related analytics.
- You will be a trusted advisor to marketing and Insights leaders across key markets for 's portfolio globally - enabling a range of internal and external stakeholders to leverage media mix as competitive advantage, leveraging measurement, insights, as well as process & technology.
- You will be responsible for providing thought leadership and advice to set a vision for driving media and content effectiveness thru data-driven strategy.
- You will also play a key role in developing cross-portfolio, cross-markets media investment optimizations capability, driving the vision through a set of focused, tangible and results-oriented activities.
- You will work with the Marketing and Insights leadership team globally and within AMESA sector to identify best practices in the industry and across all 's brands, providing support to codify and scale best in-class methods that inspire continuous improvement in marketing effectiveness and ROIs.
- You will be expected to demonstrate expertise in application of mix models, attribution analytics, performance measurements through application of Data science and advanced analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.