Delivery Lead - Advanced Analytics - FMCG (11-14 yrs)
Hiring Advanced Analytics (ROI Engine) Delivery Lead (Female) for Hyderabad location.
Experience: 11 years - 14 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Directing the execution of multiple mediums to large analytic projects with analysts/senior analysts
- Working with the Client Solution Design Lead to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Defining detailed analytic scope and methodology, and creating analytic plan
- Executing on the analytic plan with appropriate data mining and analytic techniques
- Performing QA on data and deliverables by analysts and own deliverables
- Ensuring all project documentation is up to date and all projects are reviewed per analytic plan
- Ensuring project delivery within timelines and budget requirements
- Managing a team of analysts, with responsibility for team performance and career development
- Building on teams analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Market Mix Modeling, Driving ROI Engine
- Leading a team of Data Scientists and Product Managers who develop the ROI engine
- Expert in Data Science
- Should have been in a hands-on role in the past, market modelling mix experience is mandate
- Understanding of the FMCG world.
- High on stake-holder management, influencing & negotiation skills, analytical mindset
- Should have knowledge of how media works (media measurement etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.