Senior Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2930 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Delivery Head/Vice President - Data Science & Analytics Firm (10-15 yrs)
About the company :
Fastest growing Data Science and Analytics Company. They partner to build an analytics center of excellence, generating insights and solutions and data to solve business challenges, make strategic recommendations and implement new processes that helps in success process. They have their offices in Seattle, USA and Bangalore, India. They use global delivery model to service their clients. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology sectors.
- Looking for candidates from IT Service industry with 2 to 3 years experience in Analytics space.
- Candidate will be responsible for India operations.
- Experience in customer interaction.
- Managing supervising staffs of HR /Marketing.
- Responsible for End to End project delivery
- Preferred candidates from Tier 1 College.
Job Description :
Overall Organization Leadership :
- Manage Business planning efforts across all lines of business and functional areas (Delivery, HR, Marketing, etc.)
- End-to-end responsible for delivery of all the projects from Bangalore office.
- Be able to provide manage and provide leadership to large delivery teams (at least 50 to 200) with revenue and gross margin targets
- Manage onsite-offshore engagement model
- Provide leadership and manage the delivery across accounts. This would include : Develop project requirements, SOWs, execution plans, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables.
- Accountability on the overall health of the accounts - timeliness, quality, customer feedback
- Managing customers at senior leadership levels and their expectations. Growing such customer relationships in value, customer satisfaction, revenue mix (jointly with the onsite team)
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients
- Constant innovation and creating new solutions/accelerators/POVs which maps to the market place requirements
- Support on new proposals/RFPs as required
Human Resources :
- Manage Hiring for on-site and off-shore
- Manage all HR-BP function for on-site and off-shore
- Create and drive a culture that attracts and retains talents through appropriate policy development, performance management, training & development and employee engagement initiatives
- Responsible for acquiring top talent for both onsite and offshore roles
- Build additional competencies & skill sets in line with market requirements and future growth potential
- Travel : 10-20%
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- A natural people leader with boundless energy
- Balance of strategic thinking and hands on approach with a deep drive to make things happen and deliver results
- Strong knowledge of Delivery Management processes/tools and the know-how to scale them as the organization grows
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple & complex projects and resources concurrently
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Leading, growing and mentoring an enthusiastic team of high energy professionals and building future leaders
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative - adapatible to work in a fast changing, high learning and sometimes unstructured start-up environment
- Exposure to and experience in Analytics is a plus though not critical
- 10-12 years of experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role, building, scaling and managing delivery operations
Pankaja - 6362626779
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.