Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:1882 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Delivery Head - Telecom Sector - IT (16-22 yrs)
One of our client a leading IT MNC in Bangalore
- Managing point of contact for the Telecom based client for all aspects of activity in the Middle east geo
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in Telecom space
- Responsible for Client engagement, key accounts management, client relationship management and account mining.
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
- 16-20 years experience, in program delivery in the telecom domain.
- Good experience in handling customers in Middle east / Apac geos
- Should have ability to build deep client relationships within accounts to show positive growth.
- Proven skills for designing and implementing right delivery frameworks to manage complex programs
- Should have handled larger portfolio or accounts size
- Good understanding of the Telecom domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.