HR and Client Relations at ArrisTechnologies
Views:2182 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Delivery Head - Regulatory Services (13-22 yrs)
Industry: Regulatory Services
Job details for the position:
- Setup, expand and manage the services team that is to deliver different services
Define Operating and Delivery Model for BPaaS this should include but not limited to the list below:
- Work with Quality Control team on different process areas related to service delivery
- Adopt and improve existing service delivery process in the context of BPaaS
- Define new processes for service delivery, setting up SLA and KPI for reach processes
- Process areas to be considered - Quality Management, Communication, Governance, and Training and Continuous skill set improvement plan, Resource management, Data Security and Protection. Set strategy for the BPaaS offering within Regulatory
- Implement Operating and Delivery Model, Quality Control Plan and Customer Data Protection processes
- Review above mentioned deliverables with management and implement respective process areas
- Report progress on regular basis management team with KPI details.
- Build delivery team by supporting interview, on-board process including training for new resources
- Responsible for managing delivery as per SLA in accordance with the SOW
- Collaborate with other departments like Product Engineering, Product Management, Business Unit, etc. to improve service offerings and overall customer satisfaction
- Support roadshows and industry events like DIA etc. to promote company's solution and services.
- Implement and practice company's values.
- Responsible for Service Delivery KPI and Goals for India delivery center
- Understands and will abide by ISMS policy and processes of the company.
- Support Sales and Marketing on Regulatory BPaaS and related services
- Interact with customers and prospects to help promote regulatory services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.