Lead Consultant at XL Recruiters
Views:768 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Delivery Head - IT Services & Solutions Firm (14-22 yrs)
Looking to hire for Leadership role in Delivery, for one of our Global IT Services & Solutions Firm
Role:- Delivery Head (Telecom)
Experience: 14+ years
- Identify key business objectives and provide solution recommendations while performing business probes consulting analysis.
- Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Coordinate resources across organization, prepare project teams for kickoff and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
- Take ownership of overall project execution, technical aspects, and reporting while working closely with the technology and project management teams from both the organization and the Clients.
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Responsible for managing the projects/business unit as a profit center.
- Identify potential sales opportunities for the sales team. Support the Sales team in gathering requirements to develop a solution fit with a strong value proposition.
- Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
- Shifts in priorities from senior leadership by ensuring members remain agile enough to handle changes with minimal disruption to productivity.
- Implementing best-practice tools and processes to ensure clearly defined plans are communicated to stakeholders.
What we look for in You
- Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Delivery Management objectives in Onshore, Nearshore, Offshore Model for multiple clients across the globe.
- Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control.
- Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situations with professionalism.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams. Handle Operational issues related to the delivery center.
- Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/ or change control process.
- Become the Single point of contact for delivery and act as an advocate between the Service Delivery and the Customer.
- Drive and coordinate crisis management.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization both verbally and in written form the plans and progress of the team and projects. This includes roadmaps, scrum team metrics, and program/project status reporting, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.