Recruitment Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment
Views:720 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Delivery Head - IT Infrastructure Services (15-22 yrs)
Delivery Head - IT Infrastructure Services (Diversity Hiring)
We are hiring for Delivery Head - IT Infrastructure services for one of our global IT Services client.
This role is for diversity hiring and job location is Mumbai/Pune.
Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit/ region via SDM's to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
- Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-centre and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
- Meet the defined SLA/OLA's
- The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the centre, deploying transition managers where necessary;
- Ensures correct & appropriate charging of the centers- services to the account;
- As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
- Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
- People Strategy and management
- Management of team members ensuring attrition and talent management and availability of adequate staffing for Projects
- The Offshore Delivery Head is a senior leadership role responsible for managing Delivery (Centre) Services offerings to our clients.
- Responsible for delivery centre commitments including service level and financial.
- Properly align the organization to the portfolio strategy for data centre services, driving standardization in the existing delivery centres, developing and implement plans for incremental capacity to handle growth, and supporting the development and implementation of new service offerings to attract new business.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers, onshore staff, and offshore staff supporting services delivered from delivery services.
- Customer satisfaction and quality of service
- Optimized cost of resources (Pyramid, attrition, recruitment)
- Ensure operational governance
- Implement automations and other initiatives in the run operations
- Implementation of the transformation programmes as defined by the Practices
- Implementation of automation recommendations defined by Design Authority
- Stakeholder management of Country/Location Leadership where CIS GDC is based
- People Leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Technology Awareness & ability to leverage
- Strong client connect and ability to manage relationship with client
- Innovative attitude
- Focus on quality of service delivery
- In-depth understanding of business requirement