Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:2339 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Delivery Head - IT - BFS/Capital Markets (16-23 yrs)
Our client a CMMI level 5 IT MNC .
Role: Delivery Head - BFS (Capital Markets)
- Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritise and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organisational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
- Relevant leadership experience of approx. 5 years for similar scale, diversity and complexity and overall experience of 16+ years
- Program /Portfolio Management at scale
- Client relationship management
- BFS - specifically capital markets (investment banking)
- Technology Background preferably Java / J2EE/ .NET
- Only Women candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.