Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:918 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delivery Head - IT (15-22 yrs)
Our client a leading IT Captive in Chennai
- Drive and manage the new capability in Chennai to handle project and run services delivered from India
- Ensure project budget and planning tracking and fulfilment
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation.
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology.
- Report in a timely manner IT activities & project status, issue/risk to IT management. Escalate for management alert decision whenever suitable with a clear description of the issue/risk and proposal for solution or mitigation
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules.
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team
- Responsible for all staff development and growth of next generation leadership from existing team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success.
- Work along with the Marketing plan and strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.