Manager - Leadership Hiring at Saaki, Argus, Averil Consulting
Views:790 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Delivery Head - Healthcare Provider (18-25 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing point of contact for the Healthcare (Provider) based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement.
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in healthcare space.
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation.
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology.
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other guidelines/procedures are followed for internal and external change requests.
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Engage with customers on new business/solutions/opportunities
- Interface with customers, managing expectations and putting offerings together
- Develop and offer digital solutions, building system integration, remote patient monitoring, working on teleconsultation.
- Will be responsible for handling P&L and drive for 25MN
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree
- 18 to 25 years of work experience
- Track record of building business from scratch
- Willingness/learning curve of latest Digital technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.