Manager at Inflexon Point
Views:3462 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Delivery Head - Financial KPO (18-26 yrs)
- The Indian Arm of our client is primarily involved in Financial services outsourcing. The parent company has operations in over 50 countries worldwide.
- The headquarters of several public sector undertakings including the Indian Space Research Organisation are located in Bangalore. The city also hosts many multinationals and entrepreneur driven companies alike. A demographically diverse city, Bangalore is the second fastest-growing major metropolis in India
- With over a decade of experience, our client in Bangalore India is deeply invested in delivering quality finance, accounting and statutory compliances services to our clients. Our focus lies on playing an instrumental role in providing the best solutions and offerings, which suit the needs of both local and international clients.
- The India team consists of qualified, competent and experienced professionals, whose requisite skills are complemented by their strong values. When working with us, all you need to do is focus on reaching the pinnacle of your success, while we provide the financial services and support that help you stay there.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
MNC KPO in Financial Services
Reports to: Managing Director International Expansion - India
Overall Responsibility :
- Full Responsibly for the P&L,
- Work with BD team for cultivation of new sales and business development activities to sell and deliver - Our Clients Accounting Services to international and domestic clients.
- Manage a team of 150+ people with high growth potential and expectations
- Plan and deliver by organizing, leading and participating in key industry forums, thought leadership events, seminars and networking events.
- Train, develop and enable employees to perform
- Promote a strong culture of team work.
- Develop the India senior management team to help enable business expansion
- Help promote internally, and identify externally, opportunities for cross-selling the business services
Skills & Behaviors:
- Good inter-personal skills which is crucial to work with almost a dozen senior managers who have all completed 10+ years of service
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve collective objectives
- Good exposure to accounting and taxation matters and solving business problems
- Business development experience in the professional & financial services sector and managing multiple external client relationships.
- Existing relationships and strong network of senior level contacts in the professional accounting/financial services space in India
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Hindi and any other additional local language beneficial,
- Willing to travel throughout India and the USA to meet current/prospective clients and intermediaries.
- A strong team player with sense of professional integrity.
- The ability to interact effectively with the senior global management team
- University graduate with at least 15+ years- relevant business development and senior management experience within the Professional Services, Accounting, or Financial Services sectors.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully building and managing an F&A business in India with an international client base.
- Desirable if he/she has worked in a Big 4 firm in India
- A relevant Accounting or IIM qualification required
- Bengaluru based