Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:1067 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Training (5-8 yrs)
Sr.Manager - Training (Only from Logistics)
The Sr Manager will lead and oversee the operations related training for different functions - First Mile, MidMile, Last Mile, FTL Operations, LTL Operations. The core focus will be on performance related metrics training, job role related scheduled curriculum training and induction training.
The role also demands superior analytics acumen to identify areas / facilities which require extra emphasis on training. The Sr Manager Training will research, design, develop, deliver, and evaluates training initiatives that promote people capabilities throughout the organization. This role also monitor the effective roll out of training via 300+ Ops Coaches in the network-
1. Lead the training team of Delhivery Academy by ensuring all the trainers achieve the KPIs set by the organization
2. Plans and coordinates all onsite and virtual training activities of the Ops staff (frontline to middle- management) to include resource, calendar and venue coordination, facilitator preparation, material preparation and/or other logistics related items. Ensures training records are maintained
3. Designs and delivers training - both face to face and virtual training within time and budget constraints. Working with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME's) to make the training more relevant to the business objective.
4. Monitors and evaluates training programs effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically.
5. Plan, conduct and oversee Ops metric focused on-the-job coaching and scheduled training to improve the performance of Ops facilities - First Mile, Middle Mile, Last Mile, Returns, FTL Ops, LTL Ops, Fulfilment Ops
6. Manages and oversees the learning management system (LMS) learning experience; analyze learner performance and engagement. Work with team to enact any needed improvements or changes needed
8. Communicates with key stakeholders to obtain knowledge and understanding of business needs and operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.