Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:1794 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Service/Spare Part Logistics (5-10 yrs)
Purpose: Responsible for growth of SPL business across country from BD & solution standpoint and thus be able to lead conversation in that space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing new BD pipeline and revenue from potential customers / leads on a monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify new business opportunities to meet the target and expand the overall revenue footprint .
- Develop rate matrix , solution capabilities for quick solution turn-around and business closure
- Candidate should be post graduate/ MBA in Marketing/ Operations from premier B-School with around 5-10 years of experience out of which 3 to 6 years in SPL role with direct responsibility for key business deliverables.
- Deep understanding of complex integrated logistics solutions (Logistics and Warehouse transportation), customer and marketplace needs
- Should have strong business understanding of contract logistics; identify potential business development and SCM solutions opportunities in the Service part logistics domain.
- Should have abilities in devising sales & marketing strategies to accelerate the business growth and align to organizations expansion strategies in conjunction with the Business Head.
- Decisive and advanced thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability combined with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Should have detail oriented attitude, escalation management and flexible to travel across PAN India as per business requirement