Senior Executive - HRBP at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2289 Applications:813 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Sales (4-12 yrs)
Objective of the role:
We are looking for an achiever to join us in our next stage of hyper growth, who will be responsible in playing a key role in scaling up and running the business of a Region and contributing to nationwide sales of Key Accounts.
Education & Work Experience: (MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech)
- 4-12 years of work experience with 2-3 years in leading a team and cross-functional team management.
- Hands on experience in B2B sales.
- Proven track record of developing sustainable client relationship and strong performance of sales & operations activities.
- Candidates with the following experiences would be preferred:
- Working in a start-up.
- First hand experience of fast/aggressive scaling up.
- Experienced in developing markets and opening new territories for business growth.
- Manage the whole business process starting from lead generation to lead closure.
- Cross-functional collaboration with supply team to ensure overlap of demand and supply funnel.
- Build pipeline, create momentum and anticipate industry opportunities to develop new markets and network to enhance sales volumes/ revenues.
- Drive strategic sales on focus lanes and ensure steady growth.
- Create processes and visibility to enhance performance of the entire sales team.
- Build lasting relationships, strengthen existing customer base, interact regularly to gain advantage from market trends.
- Manage the P&L of the business.
- Recruit, train and motivate high performing teams to achieve top-line and profit targets and ensure month-on- month growth.
- Report daily/weekly/monthly metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, conversant knowledge of multiple language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in fast paced, and dynamic work environment that require constant multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Required excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Ability to provide strong leadership, direction and motivation to build high performing teams.
- Number driven and target oriented.