Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:350 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Operations Audit (5-7 yrs)
Delhivery Limited is India's largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services player by revenue as of Fiscal 2021. With its nationwide network covering over 17,000 pin codes, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, PTL, TL freight, cross-border, supply chain, and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 1 billion shipments since inception and today works with over 23,000 customers, including large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and other enterprises & brands. For more information about Delhivery, please visit www.delhivery.com
We aim to build the operating system for commerce, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality, and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 86,000+ people strong.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs
- Execute operations audits and assess processes efficiency, compliance and other associated risks
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in operational processes and provide recommendations to mitigate the various risks identified and strengthen internal controls
- Identify opportunities for improving operations processes, based on audit outcomes, to minimize risks and through value-adding and cost-effective recommendations
- Prepare and present quality reports of audit findings and recommendations to senior management and audit manager
- Combine data analytics with advanced analytical skills and critical thinking to pinpoint issues and ability to deep dive to find the ultimate root cause(s)
- Following-up with the auditees to ensure effective implementation of action plans in line with audit recommendations
- Willingness to travel frequently within a team of auditors
- Participating in ad-hoc projects such as on-desk follow ups, as well as joint audits with other audit teams
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify improvement opportunities in different areas such as audit testing, data analytics, and etc.
- Be culturally open with a positive team spirit, as the candidate will be working with a multicultural team.
Must have skills:
- Approximately 5 years plus of operational experience within operations functions
- Strong communication skills (i.e. able to provide both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner and express ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of the organization; able to explain technical issues to non-specialists)
- Relevant expertise in Logistics Operations Processes and SOPs
- Showing interest in developing others by sharing knowledge and skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills. Ability to interpret data and analytics tool such advanced excel, Google Sheets etc.
- Critical thinker and curious in nature with very high observation skills
- High degree of personal responsibility, multitasking ability and proactiveness
- Open-minded and respectful to other cultures
- Team player
- Result oriented