Associate Corporate TA at Delhivery
Views:879 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Operations (5-11 yrs)
Senior Manager - Operations
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensures end to end smooth running of logistics operations for the zone/area
- Adhere and enforce all operational procedures and policies, also ensures timely audit is conducted.
- Responsible for all the SLAs & TAT are maintained.
- Responsible for reduction in cost and increase in productivity for the region.
- Finalization of LM sites, manpower, fleet, training, resource planning specifically for big sale events like Big Billion Day Sales, Diwali Festival sale etc
- Handles the continuous improvement projects w.r.t., cost service and employee productivity
- Maintenance of all the operational budgets
- Supervises activities pertaining to vendors for the upcoming new projects during new pin code expansion.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and reduces client escalation by monitoring that the queries, issues & grievances are taken care of within time.
- Heading the new initiatives like involving 3rd party for the distribution of shipments wherever there are less number of packages
- Impart behavioral & soft skills training to the team as and when required.
- Benchmarking with Competition by updating regarding Last-Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices
- Monitoring security parameters across the region and ensures no unlawful activity occurs