Senior Executive - HRBP at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.
Views:382 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Network Design (10-15 yrs)
- Understanding the operation processes and set up ground processes.
- Data analysis to achieve key business metrics and drive alignment across the team to improve them.
- Improve performance metrics of the fleet by deriving insights from the data & observation.
- Improve operational efficiency and tracking & optimizing costs under various heads.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Strategy and Planning teams) to improve business processes and network design.
- Reduce the cost per km pertaining to the fleet under Fuel, On Route Expenses, Vehicle Maintenance etc.
- Optimizing various cost heads and identifying leakages in operational expenses.
- Framing processes to streamline operations & limiting costs.
- Understanding the web system and aligning ground activities according to requirements.
- Ensure correct and timely data management.
- Set up training programs for the field team related to processes and workflows.
- Hiring of field teams and Operational Manpower.
- Driver manpower and skill development training.
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 10-18 years of experience.
- Experience in the Automobile sector and Defence background (Colonel/Major rank) would be preferred.
- Good Software handling skills.
- General Cost Analysis.
- Good understanding of Excel analytic tools ( Pivots, Charts, Basic logic functions)
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Good manpower management skills.
- Team building capability.
- Should have the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize.