Talent Acquisition Manager at Delhivery
Views:3160 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Delhivery - Senior Manager - LTL Strategy (3-6 yrs)
Position Overview: As an individual contributor, you will play a pivotal role in improving Svc EBITDA and profitability of the LTL business. You will need to possess a strong commercial sense, work well under pressure, be results-oriented and be able to independently drive large initiatives end to end (conceptualization to execution). Your primary focus will be on analyzing data, coming up with strategies based on the analysis, collaborating with cross-functional teams to finalize action plans & execute with speed.
- Create & own client level P&L by analyzing billing data and costs from various sources and department and reconcile with business level P&L prepared by Finance team
- Identify opportunities for gross margin improvement on a client level with revised pricing proposal
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development team to track and execute pricing actions for gross margin improvement
- Forecasting: Enable granular level forecasting of demand for LTL, for both existing & new clients
- Synthesize market intelligence data, propose changes to pricing strategy based on this
- Developing pricing strategies, build tools / enhance existing ones to drive improvement in profitability at a client level based on existing network load trends
- Solution building: Help BD team cater to new client requirements and enabling product teams build the necessary features/capabilities through a framework to prioritize and pursue such efforts that will enable maximum benefit to the company
- Work in tandem with the Corporate Finance team to track cost drivers and evaluate cost-saving initiatives
- Regular updates to Senior Management on progress of initiatives, competitor analysis in terms of pricing strategies
- Drive data-driven decision-making by presenting complex analyses in a simplified and visually compelling manner to CXO level stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and assess the effectiveness of implemented strategies, making real-time adjustments as necessary to ensure goals are met.
- Act as an individual contributor, taking ownership of projects from inception to completion and collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute initiatives.
- Cultivate a culture of learning and innovation by staying updated on industry trends, new technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Economics (MBA preferred).
- Relevant experience (3-5 years) in a strategic analytical role, preferably within the transportation, logistics, or supply chain industry.
- Proficient in advanced Excel and Google Sheets.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex data to non-technical stakeholders.