Associate - Corporate Talent Acquisitioin at Delhivery Private Limited
Views:565 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Leadership Training (7-12 yrs)
The Senior Manager will assist the Senior Director Delhivery Academy in conducting leadership training for our Supply Chain & Corporate functions. The focus will be on developing core leadership / management skills for our managerial cadre (Senior Managers / Managers). The role demands an extensive leadership training background, superior analytics acumen and exceptional communication skills. The candidate should be open to travel at least two weeks in a month to Metros / Tier 1 cities. The Senior Manager Leadership Training will research, design, develop, deliver, and evaluates leadership training initiatives that promote capabilities throughout the organization.
1. Manage the leadership training team of Delhivery Academy by ensuring all trainers achieve the KPIs set by the organization.
2. Plans and coordinates all leadership training activities of the entire Supply Chain & Corporate staff (Sr Managers, Managers) to include resource, calendar, venue coordination, facilitator preparation, material preparation and / or other logistics related items. Ensures training records are maintained.
3. Designs and delivers leadership training - both face to face and virtual training within time and budget constraints. Working with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME's) to make the training more relevant to the business objectives.
4. Monitors and evaluates training programs effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically.
5. Plan, conduct and oversee metrics-based leadership training to improve the performance of Managers, Sr Managers.
6. Manages and oversees the learning management system (LMS) learning experience; analyze learner performance and engagement. Work with teams to enact any needed improvements or changes needed.
7. Conducts effective company induction and orientation sessions for Senior Management.
8. Communicates with key stakeholders to obtain knowledge and understanding of business needs and operations.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Head Delhivery.