Assistant Manager - TA at Delhivery Ltd
Views:636 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Last Mile Operations (5-10 yrs)
- Ensures end to end smooth running of logistics operations for the zone/area i.e, by adhering and enforcing all operational procedures and policies and conducting timely audits.
- Ensures all SOPs are implemented and adhered by the team, your performance would be measured on key parameters like turn around time, customer satisfaction, operational cost efficiency etc.,
- Responsible for cost optimization and increase in productivity for the region and ensuring all the operational budgets are maintained.
- Involved in finalization of LM sites, responsible for manpower planning, fleet management, resource planning specifically for big sale events like Big Billion Day Sales, Diwali Festival sale etc.
- Enhancing Customer experience and reducing client escalation by monitoring that the queries, issues & grievances are taken care of within a stipulated time.
- Responsible for Strategic Planning and heading the new initiatives like involving 3rd party for the distribution of shipments wherever there are less number of packages.
- Supervises activities pertaining to vendors for the upcoming new projects during a new pin code expansion.
- Market Intelligence and Benchmarking with competition by being updated regarding Last Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industries best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.