Delhivery - Senior Manager - Last Mile (5-12 yrs)
COMPANY PROFILE :
- Brief- Delhivery is India's leading fulfillment platform for digital commerce. With its nationwide network extending beyond 18,000 pin codes and 2,500 cities, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, LTL and FTL freight, reverse logistics, cross-border, B2B & B2C warehousing and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 550 million transactions since inception and today works with over 10,000 direct customers, which includes large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and over 350 leading enterprises & brands.
- Vision- Since its inception in 2011, Delhivery has become India's leading supply chain services company. Our vision is to become the operating system for commerce in India, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, high-quality logistics operations, cutting-edge engineering, and technology capabilities.
- Team- Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 40,000+ people strong
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensures end to end smooth running of logistics operations for the zone/area
- Adhere and enforce all operational procedures and policies, also ensures timely audit is conducted.
- Responsible for all the SLA's & TAT are maintained.
- Responsible for reduction in cost and increase in productivity for the region.
- Finalization of LM sites, manpower, fleet, training, resource planning specifically for big sale events like Big Billion Day Sales, Diwali Festival sale etc
- Handles the continuous improvement projects w.r.t., cost service and employee productivity
- Maintenance of all the operational budgets
- Supervises activities pertaining to vendors for the upcoming new projects during new pin code expansion.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and reduces client escalation by monitoring that the queries, issues & grievances are taken care of within time.
- Heading the new initiatives like involving 3rd party for the distribution of shipments wherever there are less number of packages
- Impart behavioral & soft skills training to the team as and when required.
- Benchmarking with Competition by updating regarding Last Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices
- Monitoring security parameters across the region and ensures no unlawful activity occurs
Required Skills :
1. 5-10 years of Relevant exp in the Logistics/Manufacturing industry preferred
2. Experience in Operational Excellence/Lean will be an added advantage
3. Minimum Graduate, and/or MBA preferred.
4. Expert in usage of Microsoft Office packages preferably MS Excel