Senior Executive - HRBP at Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.
Views:868 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Inventory Management (3-6 yrs)
Brief- Delhivery is India's leading fulfilment platform for digital commerce. With its nationwide network extending beyond 18,000 pin codes and 2,500 cities, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, LTL and FTL freight, reverse logistics, cross-border, B2B & B2C warehousing and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 550 million transactions since inception and today works with over 10,000 direct customers, which includes large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and over 350 leading enterprises & brands.
Vision- Since its inception in 2011, Delhivery has become India's leading supply chain services company. Our vision is to become the operating system for commerce in India, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, high-quality logistics operations, cutting-edge engineering, and technology capabilities.
Team- Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 40,000+ people strong.
Integral part of the Commercial team, the incumbent will handle inventory management across all the internal stores
Specific day to day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
1. Oversee the day to day functioning of all the stores.
2. Ensure stores maintain their SLAs and adhere to their operating manual.
3. Plan inventory levels for commodities as per business requirements. Monitor demand and plan stocking of inventory accordingly. Ensure no stock-outs.
4. Trigger requisition for purchase of commodities to the Procurement team.
5. Quality Control- Ensure that the goods being delivered by Suppliers meet the agreed quality parameters.
6. Stock reconciliation and audits.
7. Publishing regular MIS to the management.
8. Team management.
9. Stakeholder management- coordinate with operations and Procurement team and/or other relevant stakeholders.
Education: Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering /Finance
- Experience of using Oracle.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
- Strong number crunching and quantitative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3-6 years of work experience in Inventory Management Behavioral Skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in team.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Willingness to work on ground and make an impact.