Assistant Manager - TA at Delhivery Ltd
Views:779 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Freight Operations (5-8 yrs)
Senior Manager- Freight Operations (Surat)
- Ensures end to end smooth running of First mile and last mile logistics operations for the zone/area
- Responsible for all the SLA's & TAT adherence committed to various clients/customers
- Handles the continuous improvement projects w.r.t., cost service and employee productivity
- Network level planning
- RCA and CAPA: Identifying problems- Using data and information carrying out analysis - Action plan - Implementation - Following up and monitoring action plan
NSL application and their importance:
- Unit ergonomics for managers/ new joiners and there training needs for overall development
- Decision making and situational planning
- Visit all centres of AOR - Increase overall worker/business partner pool; other worker groups at SCs - Set succession plan in place for all roles up to Manager level
- Technology/Innovation/Process simplification - Champion the design and implementation of equipment at the Last Mile and within SCs to reduce effort for staff/off rolls
- Achieve SC Onroll CPK targets for loads handled from SCs - Achieve Own Vehicle Utilization targets at PAN India Level - Achieve SC Incentre productivity, Improve space throughput of SC network
- Close coordination with fleet team & Business partners to enforce capacity plan
- Identify Issues / Risk Matrix, and raise "alerts" / "flags" as-and-when required and drive for closure
- Arrange meetings with cross functional teams and resolve the issues on time
- Assist the Director Operations in developing communications protocols, processes, workflows & improvise same and implement, in coordination with other ground team members.
- Provide guidance and nurture ground teams, understand their respective training needs and appraise Director operations of the same.
- Impart behavioural & soft skills training to the team as and when required.
- Monitoring security parameters across region and ensures no unlawful activity occurs
- Stakeholder management - Cross functional
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.