Delhivery - Senior Manager - Financial Reporting - CA (5-7 yrs)
Profile Requirements :
1. Chartered Accountant with overall 5-7 years experience post qualification
2. 3-4 years of reporting experience in a listed entity (Service Industry) is mandatory
3. Should have handled Big 4 firms as auditors/ from Big 4 background
4. Prior experience in Ind AS/IFRS
5. Ability to perform monthly consolidation of group results, variance analysis and budget to actual variance analysis
6. Microsoft excel skills
7. Familiar with Oracle ERP
8. Ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast paced and multi cultural environment to achieve clear goal
9. Good communication & presentation skills
10. Engages effectively with and manages stakeholder relationships
11. Displays High Professional and moral Integrity
Job Description :
1 Ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping, transaction processing, financial closure on monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
2 Quarterly and yearly reporting of standalone and consolidated financials and perform analysis of financials statements
3 Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
4 Liaisoning with Statutory, Internal and Tax auditors
5 Strong understanding of INDAS/IFRS
6 Have prior experience of drafting of SOP's, Business process and risk-control-matrix. Drafting responses/remediating the key observation of control deficiencies to improve the efficiency of operations and the control environment.
7 Oversee accounting, tax and legal compliance of international subsidiarie
8 Ensure management reporting is continuously improved to provide value additions and actionable insights to management.