Senior Manager at Delhivery
Views:1152 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Capacity Building (4-8 yrs)
Senior Manager Capacity Buidling
- Works with the ground operations team as well as Last Mile leadership team and other stakeholders to manage smooth last mile operations LMA operations, by understanding the requirements and helps fix the gaps using different channels including recruitment drives, activations at ground level, & field hiring etc.
- Ensuring and acquiring local vendors/retailers near the dispatch center of Delhivery at variable rates and keeping track of it and cascading the same to his/her team (as applicable)
- Ensuring the cost of delivery is low/optimized at the regional level by guiding the team/stakeholders/ business on negotiation with vendors and applying dynamic costs for last mile delivery
- Should be able to make decisions independently w.r.t. the solutions being provided
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with government, non-government agencies/organizations, and private entities that further the goal of building a stable last mile rider network in the region/zone (as applicable)
- Ensuring the data sanity of respective states assigned with rider agents count and capacity promised for dispatch is maintained and is readily available
- Maintaining knowledge of trends and developments in the market, devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Ensuring basic hygiene updates of vendors with regards to App, Partner Management tool compliance
- Conducting field visits to ensure effective acquisition and management of last mile partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.