Delhivery - Senior Manager - Automation & Infrastructure (3-8 yrs)
Since 2011 Delhivery has emerged as India's leading logistics company leveraging best in class operations, facilities, and technologies. Delhivery is now India's largest and most diverse delivery and supply chain managed services provider. Our nationwide network extends beyond 17,500 pin codes and 2,300 cities. We provide a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, LTL and FTL freight, reverse logistics, cross-border, B2B & B2C warehousing. This growth was fueled by increased demand for more innovative and integrated supply chain solutions. With one eye on our core principles and the other on how to leverage automation/designing of solutions as a competitive advantage we are transforming how our customers look at logistics and commerce.
- Creation of required capacities for the requisite time periods while ensuring maximum capacity utilization and optimum costs
- Lead the long term capacity planning process: convert long term forecasts into resource requirement at individual asset level and coordinate across the chain on asset creation well in time to deliver on plans.
- On-site/off-site project management for making all the new facilities LIVE with required infrastructure and automation equipment
- Should be passionate about designing automation solutions and facility layouts to improve the overall efficiency of our large transportation hubs.
- Analytical thinking, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong bias for action- All-hands on deck and get things done attitude
- Data savviness- Ability to quantify even the most of ambiguous problems with relevant data and right assumptions
- Ability to work seamlessly with the multiple teams/stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail industry, Warehouse designing is a plus
- Ability to adapt in an ever-evolving environment
- Proficiency in Autocad or design related tools